Despite the government’s decision to lift restrictions, we are conscious that the spread of the virus remains a concern. We will therefore continue to be cautious in order to ensure the safety of our audience, artists and staff.
For the time being we will not be opening at full capacity and will keep the following measures in place:
What we are doing:
• If you are unable to attend for these reasons, please let us know in advance and we will be happy to refund your ticket or exchange it.
• Our staff will consistently wear masks indoors during events.
• Seating and high touch surfaces will be routinely cleaned throughout the day.
• We will be keeping the venue as ventilated as possible.
• Hand sanitizer will remain available at the entrance of our venue.
• We will keep you informed of any changes in our approach.
What we encourage you to do:
• We encourage you to get vaccinated and to get tested regularly.
• Please do not attend our events if you have any COVID symptoms or have reasons to believe you may have been exposed to the virus.
• We ask that you maintain 1-metre of social distance inside the venue at all times.
• We ask that you remain seated during our events and to wear masks inside the venue, especially when you are moving around inside the space.
• We encourage all visitors to use card payment wherever possible.
We will not be enforcing these measures, but we hope you will understand our position and help us to make sure everyone in the space feels safe and comfortable. As the situation evolves we will adjust accordingly.